Got a Question?
Commonly asked questions about Naturacommune
It is ideally a 50-150 acres of farm land identified with professional care by Naturacommune and sub-divided into farm plots of various sizes ranging from 1/2 acre to 2 acres land parcels. This commune theme is presented to members of a selected class which could be professionals such as Doctors, Engineers or colleagues of large business corporation or a large extended family of relatives or even a group of close friends.
With Commune themed project
- Buyer gets the absolute ownership of his/her individual farmland property at a reasonable price along with farm road access.
- As an individual farm-unit owner, you will have a privilege to access the entire farm-commune.
- Long-term land appreciation opportunity.
- Complete land protection with secured gate and barbed wire fencing.
- A property of one’s own for unwinding, relaxing, and recharging with family and friends, where a common farmhouse with a perfect farm ambiance is built and can be used by all commune members.
The minimum chunk one can purchase is 1/2 acre, and the maximum purchase is determined by the buyer’s budget and availability of the farm units.
Typically the sites of Natura Commune projects would be located close to cities – in areas that have not yet rocketed in appreciation. They are basically the value finds based on extensive research of the company.
The ownership process is done within two weeks after the receipt of full payment.
Yes, one can select the land from the available farm units.
Yes, one can do organic farming in their own farmland.
Assured common amenities are
- – Luxury AC Guest Rooms
- -Common kitchen with all essential utensils
- -Common hall with Android TV and DTH connection.
- -Cupboards and Furniture in all rooms.
- Goshala Activities
- CCTV and Watchman Security
- Tents etc
Other than the land price, the buyer has to pay government stamp duty and documentation charges as part of the registration process.
Additionally 2-year maintenance fee at Rs. 20 per square yard to be paid at the time of registration.
Yes, after developing the farm commune, it will be handed over to association. As per association decision one need to pay corpus fund and yearly maintenance charges to ………the commune farmhouse and other amenities.
Yes, there will be a nominal fee for the usage of guest rooms but one has to book in advance.
One can sell their own farmland after taking NOC from the society to any third-party buyer of their own will. Naturacommune may help them in finding a buyer.
Build a Green Shade of Your Own
Click on the chat icon for live support!